Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hi again

Hi to all, sorry I have been absent for a bit. We were lucky enough to receive a personal invitation from the Saddle and Sirloin Club in Kansas City to participate in their new Extreme Horse Race. With great enthusiasm we spent 4 days with this outstanding group.

With summer here now I am very torn, anyone who knows me or has met me at a show knows my love for animals and the outdoors, but I also so enjoy touching base with all of you.

We are working to add some new features to our site. We will soon have a new press page, this will certainly be a top priority for our PR staff.
We will also have an artist bio page, giving you a more detailed view of our artist, and how we met them.
The third addition will be the developement of a newsletter page. My goal for the newsletter page is to bring you a broad array of information that will be archived for furture access.

Don't forget to stop in and ask your questions !!

Take care and talk to you all in a few day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What artists will you be featuring on your artist page? Any new and exciting ones that we haven't heard of before?

gayla said...

I am very excited about adding our artist page. This will allow all of you to get to know these wonderful artists as well as I do.
Each has such a unique story of how they started their craft as well as the journey it has taken them on.

The jewelry artist we will feature first are Gale Self (that is no surprise to anyone), Debbie Penrod and LeJeune Chavez.
Each of these creative artist has a unique way of bringing the best out of gold,silver and stones.

In the leather area we will feature Blanco Southwest Traders,their work with deerskin is beyond compare. Each piece totally done by hand. High Plains makes unforgatable chinks, weather it be for function or fashion. Silvertip creates purses that anyone would consider to be a show stopper. Each done totally by hand just like when they started, never mass produced.

The artist I am most proud of is Gary Moulden, he happens to be my father. He has spent his life working with wood and creating heirloom pieces for families.
Mine is no different. He has an eye for the classy as well as the classic!

I hope this gives you all a sneak peak at the talent we will be featuring. Stay tuned !!!

Anonymous said...

I am soo excited to hear of these additions being added to your site. I think the new site is much more user friendly and modern than the old one. You have made great strides!

Anonymous said...

With the chinks, do you carry the Woolies? I have always wanted a pair.

gayla said...

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. We feel the new site has a better look and easier functionality for our customers. All of you, please feel free to give us your comments as well as suggestions. We are here to serve you !

gayla said...

Actually I love the Woolies also. They are not ones we carry on the site but I'm sure Jeff can make a pair to suit your taste. I have seen woolies he has done, and they are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

You have such great clothing and jewelry items. The SilverTip purse you carry are also super! I got one from Max in Las Vegas years ago but haven't been back to see him. It is great that you are carrying some of his items.

gayla said...

Thank you so much !! Glad you like our items.
Like you I first met Max in Las Vegas and got my first Silvertip purse from him then. I have carried it for years. They are made so well, you won't wear them out, but I must admit I do own more than one of his!