Friday, August 17, 2007

A Contemporary Look

I have talked a lot about our jewelry so this time I thought I would venture off that subject a bit and introduce one of our fantastic belt lines.

The belts pictured here are done by Kippy's out of California. These belts use the best of the best. The quality is unsurpassed, they are so sure of what they produce they attach an almost unlimited guarantee on their products.

I have a number (to big to discuss here!!) of these and wouldn't dream of not putting one on each time I walk out the door. The crystals they use are Swarovski, and we all know the refraction they have.

Kippy's uses some of the best designers out there. They provide us with looks from very traditional to the wild, all depends on how brave you feel. Some of them are done with Italian leather others use hair-on-hide to give a little more casual feel.

Many of the stars out there wear Kippy's. I have seen many photos for Gretchen and others supporting these stunning belts. So take a look and see if there isn't one on our site with your name on it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these belts but could never decide where to start. What do you suggest as a good one for a first time buyer?

Anonymous said...

I purchased the Christine Alexander thin black belt with crystals and loved it so much that I bought the B.B. Simon thin brown belt with amber crystals of the same style! The belts are so gorgeous and versatile that I wear them with anything from skirts to jeans. It's like wearing jewelry for your waist!

I couldn't possibly be more impressed with the quality of the belts that I purchased. And they have a lifetime warranty to boot! It's always scary for me to make a purchase over the internet, but Gayla was so wonderful to speak to and so helpful that I instantly had confidence in Mojave Moon. My purchases arrived insured, beautifully packaged, and within days of my purchase. I would highly recommend Mojave Moon products to anyone. You won't be disappointed!

gayla said...

Oh-- this is a question I get on a regular basis. Logic would tell us to start with the black or one of the browns, just for the versatility with our wardrobe.

A few years ago when I was faced with "the first one" dilemma, I pondered it for hours-- thought Tim was going to just find him a chair. Then after hours of looking them all over, believe it or not I chose a yellow one with turquoise stones and red crystals !! One would think my clothes choices would be limited, but you would be amazed what I put it with and it looks fantastic. To this day I wear that belt as much as my brown or black.

If you know me at all you know I'm all about quality, but it has to be unique. I hate looking just like everyone else. My goal is to bring you a selection of belts that you won't see anywhere else.

gayla said...

Donna---- I just love getting to chat with our customers. Makes my day! I honestly think that's the best part of this business, getting to interact with wonderful women like you and know that you will love your items.

I am so happy you are pleased with your purchase. Everything on our site I wear and love. My family laughs and calls me our walking billboard.

Please come back and visit us if for nothing else just to say hi!!
Thanks for such a wonderful compliment!!